Back to School: welcome to the Library!
Online or on site, the University Medical Library’s team welcomes you and offers you a wide range of services for your studies and research activities.
At any time
- 24/24 remote access to online resources
- On site: open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday / 9am to 9pm on weekends
Find medical and nursing literature
- Access to the documents recommended in the FBM course syllabus
- Specialized books, electronic journals, audiovisual resources, ebooks, theses, etc.
- Catalogs and databases, to be used with the help of our tutorials or our personalized support
- Many resources available online from the CHUV-UNIL network
- Loan at the desk with the UNIL Campuscard or Renouvaud member card, as well as interlibrary loan
- Reference manager software Endnote and Zotero
- Literature research
- Online or on site trainings
- Tutorials and guides
Print, scan, copy
Validate your Campuscard or CHUV badge
- Validation terminal next to PrintUNIL printers
- Validate your CHUV badge to access the group work rooms
The Library staff is available to guide you and answer your questions.
You can also find the UNIL lab rooms and the AEML office on the ground floor of the library.