Search for literature related to COVID-19 : selection of resources
Living map of the evidence
A systematic review which is continually updated, incorporating relevant new evidence as it becomes available.
Living mapping and living network meta-analysis of COVID-19 studies
Produced by: Cochrane France, Germany and Ireland
Network diagrams showing all pharmacological treatments which are being tested for Covid patients with different severity.
meta|Evidence – COVID-19
Produced by: Hospices Civils of Lyon
Live meta-analysis and evidence synthesis of potential therapies
COVID-19: a living systematic map of the evidence
Weekly updated map of the current evidence partitioned into broad domains for easy exploration
Literature collection or databases
Produced by : University hospital Bern
The University Hospital of Bern has listed articles related to COVID-19 in an English site.
Produced by: US National Library of Medicine
Curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus, providing a central access to relevant articles in PubMed.
Organized into 6 domains: General info, Mechanism, Transmission, Treatment, Case Report et Epidemic Forecasting.
Produced by a team of public health practitioners from CHU Grenoble Alpes and CHU Marseille.
Selection of the most important articles with a synthesis and critical appraisal in French.
Produced by: Hospices Civils of Lyon
Standardized selection and analysis of articles classified by level of evidence, area, etc.
COVID-19 webpage of the Revue médicale suisse
This page contains articles and news from this journal.
Automated Subject Search in PubMed
Produced by: Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA)
This page provides automatic PubMed searches on a range of about 20 COVID-19 topics
WHO Database of publications on coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Produced by: World Health Organisation
COVID-19 Research Articles Downloadable Database
Produced by: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Stephen B. Thacker CDC Library is collecting COVID-19 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) research articles and compiling them into an easily accessible and downloadable database (format .xls ou .RIS) to help researchers find the latest COVID-19 research. This database is updated by systematically searching various bibliographic databases and hand searching selected grey literature sources.
Automated Subject Searches in Medline Ovid SP
Produced by: Wolters Kluwer
Proposals for search strategies for PubMed, Embase.com, Google Scholar
Produced by: Biomedical Information of the Dutch Library Association (KNVI)
Copy-paste the search block in the search interface of the intended database
Proposals for search strategies related to mental health for PubMed and Embase.com
Produced by : Bibliothèque psychiatrique universitaire de Lausanne
Clinical decision support tools
Documents related to COVID-19 are available in Open Acces
- COVID-19: Epidemiology, virology, clinical features, diagnosis, and prevention
- COVID-19: Management in adults
- COVID-19: Airway management, anesthesia machine ventilation, and anesthetic care
- COVID-19: Critical care issues
- COVID-19: Arrhythmias and conduction system disease
- COVID-19: Coronary artery disease issues
- COVID-19: Myocardial injury
- COVID-19: Issues related to kidney disease and hypertension
- COVID-19: Pregnancy issues
- COVID-19: Considerations in children
- COVID-19: Cancer care during the pandemic
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome: Clinical features, diagnosis, and complications in adults
- Ventilator management strategies for adults with acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Prone ventilation for adult patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) in adults
- COVID-19 – International and government guidelines for general care
- COVID-19 – Guidelines for specialty care
Access to the complete Uptodate collection is available at CHUV and clinicians may install the mobile apps on up to two devices
- COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
- COVID-19 and Special Populations
- COVID-19 and Cancer Patients
- COVID-19 and Pregnant Patients
- COVID-19 and Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and End-stage Renal Disease (ERSD)
Special collections from Cochrane and JBI
Cochrane Special collections-COVID-19
Produced by : Cochrane collaboration
These Special Collections assemble Cochrane Reviews in key topic areas relating to the prevention and treatment of COVID-19
JBI COVID-19 Special Collection
Produced by : Joanna Briggs Institute
This Special Collection includes JBI Evidence Summaries and JBI Recommended Practices in key topic areas related to the prevention, treatment and care procedures of COVID-19.
Ongoing clinical trials related to COVID-19
Global Coronavirus COVID-19 Clinical Trial Tracker
Produced by: Cytel Inc.
This real-time dashboard collates trials from several registers and maps them according to geographical, trial, patient, and intervention characteristics (more informations).
For further information
Public Healh England, Knowledge and Library Services team (KLS)
This page links to a series of resources, most of which are available in open-access
In particular : Resources from international organisations ; Special collections ; Guidelines
If you need further assistance with developing searches or if you would like a specialist to undertake a search for you please submit a search request