Library services during COVID-19
The three following services are available to all external users.
- Books can be returned in the designed space at the library’s entrance.
- To borrow books, please use our loan request service.
Services to the UNIL-CHUV community
On-site access is only possible with a UNIL Campus Card or a CHUV badge.
- Surgical masks are mandatory at all times.
- As the situation keeps evolving, please check our website for our current opening hours.
- A limited number of places are available for individual work. Holders of UNIL Campus Cards are invited to study on the ground floor. The first and second floors are accessible to CHUV badge holders only.
- Collections are available for on-site consultation and loan.
- UNIL members can print, copy and scan documents using the PrintUNIL printing system.
- CHUV employees can use the Papercut – Follow-You system (documentation in French and available only from the CHUV internal network)
- Please respect the safety guidelines and social distancing rules that apply to all CHUV locations.
- Study spaces are set to ensure a proper distance between each user. It is forbidden to move any furniture.
Online and remote resources
Please consult the French version of this page to learn more about the remote services and online resources available to the UNIL- CHUV community.