Booking group study rooms
FBM students (starting from 2nd year) can reserve group study rooms (a minimum number of participants is required). Reservations are done from https://bium.ch/box or the Affluences mobile app and are only available 7 days beforehand.
Book a group study room
|Box 1||Box 2||Box 3|
|6 3 seats||6 3 seats||4 2 seats|
|at least 3 2 persons for a reservation||at least 3 2 persons for a reservation||at least 2 persons for a reservation|
|Quota: 4h/week par person|
|1 screen (HDMI)|
|Only for FBM students (2nd year and later)|
- Only for FBM students (2nd year and later) having an active and validated CHUV badge (required to open the door) and a valid UNIL email to confirm reservations.
- Maximum 4h week, per person.
- Reservations can be done maximum 1 week in advance.
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 persons
- Furniture in the room cannot be rearranged (due to electrical wiring).
- In case of no-show after 30 minutes the reservation may be cancelled (with loss of quota).
The Library’s training room (floor E1) cannot be booked in advance.