Booking group study rooms
The reservation of group study rooms is temporarily suspended.
Reservations are temporarily suspended, the study rooms are available for individual work. We ask you to respect the room layout, the maximum number of people, social distances and to wear face masks.
FBM students (starting from 2nd year) can reserve group study rooms (a minimum number of participants is required). Reservations are done from https://bium.ch/box or the Affluences mobile app and are only available 7 days beforehand.
Note that face masks must be worned at all times. More info
FBM students (starting from 2nd year) can also use these rooms freely when they are not booked, or when the minimum number of participants is not reached. A CHUV badge is required to enter the rooms at any time.
- Only for FBM students (2nd year and later) having an active and validated CHUV badge (required to open the door) and a valid UNIL email to confirm reservations.
- Maximum 4h week, per person.
- Reservations can be done maximum 1 week in advance.
- Minimum number of participants required: Box 1 and box 2 → 3 persons minimum, box 3 → 2 persons minimum.
- Furniture in the room cannot be rearranged (due to electrical wiring).
- In case of no-show after 30 minutes the reservation may be cancelled (with loss of quota).