Booking group study rooms
Book a group study room
FBM students (starting from 2nd year) can also use these rooms freely when they are not booked, or when the minimum number of participants is not reached. A CHUV badge is required to enter the rooms at any time.
|Box 1||Box 2||Box 3|
|6 seats||6 seats||4 seats|
|at least 3 persons for a reservation||at least 3 persons for a reservation||at least 2 persons for a reservation|
|Quota: 4h/week par person|
|1 screen (HDMI)|
|Only for FBM students (2nd year and later)|
- Only for FBM students (2nd year and later) having an active and validated CHUV badge (required to open the door) and a valid UNIL email to confirm reservations.
- Maximum 4h week, per person.
- Reservations can be done maximum 1 week in advance.
- Minimum number of participants required: Box 1 and box 2 → 3 persons minimum, box 3 → 2 persons minimum.
- Furniture in the room cannot be rearranged (due to electrical wiring).
- In case of no-show after 30 minutes the reservation may be cancelled (with loss of quota).