Booking group study rooms
FBM students (starting from 2nd year) can reserve group study rooms (a minimum number of participants is required). Reservations are done from https://bium.ch/box or the Affluences mobile app and are only available 7 days beforehand.
Book a group study room
|Box 1||Box 2||Box 3|
|3 seats||3 seats||2 seats|
|at least 2 persons for a reservation||at least 2 persons for a reservation||at least 2 persons for a reservation|
|Quota: 4h/week par person|
|1 screen (HDMI)|
|Bookings are available for FBM students only|
- Maximum 4h week, per person.
- Reservations can be done maximum 1 week in advance.
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 persons
- Furniture in the room cannot be rearranged (due to electrical wiring).
- In case of no-show after 30 minutes the reservation may be cancelled (with loss of quota).
The Library’s training room (floor E1) cannot be booked in advance.
For larger rooms, please contact the CHUV facilities management department
firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 21 314 53 60