271 Work places on 3 levels.
Level E2, Marie Feyler area – Silent working area
- 109 seats
- Access reserved for CHUV badge holders only
- Silent area, reserved for study. Users must limit noise as much as possible.
- The veranda, equipped with armchairs, allows you to take a break, make discreet phone calls, etc.
Level E1 – Quiet work area
- 98 seated workplaces
- Quiet area, reserved for study. Various services are present on this floor: collections, training room, group work rooms
- 16 work places distributed in 3 group work rooms available under reservation. Conversations are allowed in these rooms
- 16 places in the training room, available if the room is not reserved (refer to the calendar on the door). Quiet area
Level -0 – Multi-purpose workspace
- 32 seated work places
- Low-voice exchanges allowed with consideration for neighbouring users
Outside of class periods, places are available in the lab work rooms.