To ensure a welcoming and hygienic environment it is not allowed to eat or drink, with the exception of drinks in closed containers.
271 workplaces on 3 levels.
Level E2, Marie Feyler area – Silent work area
Level E1 – Quiet work area
- 98 workplaces
- Access reserved for CHUV badge holders only
- Quiet area, mainly dedicated to studying. Various services are present on this floor: collections, training room, group work rooms
- 16 workplaces distributed in 3 group work rooms available upon reservation for FBM students (2nd year and later). Conversations are allowed in these rooms
- 16 places in the training room, available when the room is not booked (please refer to the calendar on the door). Quiet area
Level -0 – Multi-purpose area
- 32 workplaces
- Low-voice exchanges allowed with respect for nearby users
Outside of teaching periods, places are available in the lab work rooms.