Back to School: welcome to the Library!
Want to learn more about the Library of Medicine (CHUV Library), a place that becomes a second home to many students for a few years? Discover here a few of the services offered by the Library:
- Work places dedicated in priority to holders of a CHUV card (2nd year medical students, CHUV employees), with rooms for small work groups.
- Extended opening hours all year long.
- Books, journals and DVDs specific to medicine, available physically or electronically.
- A loan service for items in the Library using your student card (or after a free registration to the Renouvaud network), and an interlibrary loan / order service for books and articles available in partner libraries.
- Printing and scanning services.
- Wi-Fi via “eduroam”, computer connected to the UNIL or CHUV networks, power extension cords (and adaptors) for your devices, etc.
- Literature research assistance,
- Trainings and workshops (free, open to anyone, registration required) aimed at helping you achieve work during your studies: reference management tools, literature research, citing using Vancouver, etc.
- For researchers: support services for systematic reviews, data management and OpenData (OpenScience) consulting and training, guidance on improving your visibility and impact, etc.
The Library team is available to answer your questions, and guide you to the adequate services if necessary.
Follow our Facebook page to stay up to date with the latest news and activities of the Library. Check the current library room occupancy and special opening hours on this page, or download the Affluences app on your smartphone.
We wish you a successful year!