Welcome to the Library
Online or on site, the University Medical Library (BiUM) offers a wide range of services for your studies and research activities.
At any time
- 24/24 remote access to online resources
- On site: open from 8am to 10pm from Monday to Friday / 9am to 9pm on weekends
- Currently 150 work places distributed on 3 levels
- Group work rooms available on reservation (>2nd year FBM)
Find medical and nursing literature
- Access to the documents recommended in the FBM course syllabus
- Specialized books, electronic journals, audiovisual resources, ebooks, theses, etc.
- Catalogs and databases, to be used with the help of our tutorials or our personalized support
- Many resources available online from the CHUV-UNIL network
- Loan at the desk with the UNIL Campuscard or Renouvaud member card, as well as interlibrary loan
- Reference manager software Endnote and Zotero
- Literature research
- Online or on site trainings
- Tutorials and guides
Print, scan, copy
Validate your Campuscard
- Validation terminal next to PrintUNIL printers
The Library staff is available to guide you and answer your questions.
You can also find the UNIL lab rooms and the AEML office on the ground floor of the library.